I like invading you ask box because you have no idea who your talking to. It could be your best friend, mortal enemy or the person who makes you stay up with her to play games. :3
You keep asking and I’ll keep pretending that your name probably doesn’t start with C. ;3
6. Honestly? The release of 2 video games: X Rebirth and Star Citizen.
24. A bunch of money so I can move and go back to school.
34. Right now I’m listening to Sam and Dean Winchester talk about killing a shapeshifter, but the last artist I listened to was deadmau5.
I’m about 5 xp away from not-so-cool-guy form.
Anon Asked: 4, 8, 10, 16, 20, 56, 63, 68, 74, 77, 78, 79 and 92.
4. Yes. I’ve had trust issues ever since my first relationship (cheated/lied to in most relationships since). But when I really care for someone, I take the risk of trusting them. Because they’re worth it.
8. Absolutely. Probably one of the most unattractive things in the world to me.
10. Orange Pekoe Tea with Milk.
16. I’m sure a part of me is changing everyday. But a larger noticeable part? Hopefully.
20. I think I’m growing when it comes to relationships. Other things I’ve known about for a long time and choose not to do anything about.
56. I remember when I was around 6-7, I wanted to be a car designer.
63. Still haven’t been to a concert. One day!
68. Honestly. I don’t like her music, and if I had to choose a song regardless, I wouldn’t be able to because I don’t know the names of any of her songs.
74. This is a hard one for me. Sadly I haven’t really sat down and read a book for a few years now but I’d have to say.. The Darkness That Comes Before - The Prince of Nothing (Series) by R. Scott Bakker.
77. Yeah. Still am.
78. Deadmau5, dir en grey, 2NE1, a few others I can’t think of atm.
79. Still haven’t been to one, but I have watched a few. Last one was: [2009.11.11] [DVD] UNTITLED VANDAL(ism)# Finale Graced The Beautiful Day
92. I’ve wanted to get married since I was 10-11. My parents divorced when I was 2-3 and I grew up watching my mom have various relationships. I never wanted that for myself. I only want 1 person.
MAKE ME ADMIT STUFF
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
- I'll answer whatever you ask guys
I still think about you. Too much. I can’t help it. I could be doing something, anything, and it somehow becomes relatable to you. Maybe I’m just looking for you in everything I do? I get so tempted to check up on you. But I know in doing that, no matter if you’re doing better or worse, I’ll have this sudden sinking feeling in my chest. So I use all the willpower I can muster to stop myself. And it’s really hard. I sit around feeling like crap. I feel aimless. I don’t even want to have purpose or goals. I just don’t. And I know I can do great things if I try, but again, I just don’t want to. It’s funny. I think so much about things and analyse them inside and out. Top to bottom. All angles. I know that I’m probably depressed or just unsure. And I know it’s okay to be unsure in life, everyone gets that way at different times. I know it’s only me holding myself back and I have no one to blame. And I never want you to think I blame you. I know you did your best, in your own way. Even if I acted like you didn’t. And I’m sorry things didn’t work out. They just weren’t supposed to. Hopefully we can get our shit together. Separately.
To anyone reading this:
I just needed to get it out. I don’t want/need to talk about it. This is my own therapy. Thanks for understanding. Or at least trying. I appreciate it.